1. That deliciously crunchy cutting sound that freshly sharpened skates make on a clean sheet of ice
2. A drawer full of black tank tops so you don’t have to keep searching through the dirty laundry for a mostly-clean one
3. Waking up slowly without an alarm
4. Finishing an entire cup of coffee while it’s still hot
5. Free parking on weekends
6. Actually finding the random/obscure spice needed for a recipe in the spice rack so you don’t have to make a trip to the store to buy some
7. A perfectly ripe banana
8. The look and feel of a well loved book with a cracked spine, dog-eared corners, annotations in the margins, and highlighted sections. Beautiful.
9. A brand new pack of sharpies – oh the possibilities!
10. Opening an old glue stick and finding that it’s still usable
11. Finding a stash of bobby pins when you’re running low
12. Getting a full night of blissful, uninterrupted sleep (after having a baby, I will never, ever take this for granted again)
13. New Stuff You Missed in History Class episodes on Mondays and Wednesdays for the drive to work (& the new casual Friday minisodes)
14. Watching your toddler proudly put money in his piggy bank
15. Going to bed on Sunday night, knowing you’re prepared as heck for Monday